Call Us: 903-295-7400
Maximizing the Customer Experience
There is little doubt that from the customers’ perspective, organization-wide customer focus and service excellence is more important now than ever. But in today’s economy, many organizations do not have the budget needed to ensure their employees are equipped to handle the needs and expectations of today’s selective and demanding customers.
While traditional customer service training has merit, it does not address the real issues which drive customers away. Customer Focus Training is the answer. And now, customer focus training is available in an online format allowing you to take advantage of the considerable cost savings associated with online training, yet get the job done.
This unique 8 module self-study, online program addresses the essentials of customer service plus it provides a framework, key strategies and proven tactics in Customer Focus.
Each fully narrated, interactive module explores all the key principles of customer focus and service excellence in detail. There are video clips, tools, tips, and situational examples which will enhance the participant’s understanding of the each best practice.
Each module contains interactive quizzes and additional exercises are contained in a 40 page Study Guide and Personal Action Plan which accompanies this program.
Upon successful completion of this 6.5 hour program participants will receive a certificate certifying them as a Certified Customer Experience Professional.
This program is a must for anyone who serve customers directly or anyone whose work impacts on customers. In short, everyone.
This unique program has been developed by a trusted strategic partner (The Training Bank) and I am certain you will be pleased with the results.
Through this program you will:
- Examine why customer-focused service is an essential business strategy which will contribute to the long-term success of your organization
- Explore what ‘service’ is and why it is important, from the customers‘ perspective, the impact service has on your business, and the real consequences of poor service
- Identify the drivers of customer satisfaction and learn what customers want and expect when it comes to the service they receive
- Examine customer behaviour when it comes to service and determine what you can do to listen to the voice of the customer and what you can do to create value for your customers
- Be able to use a process for tracing the customer’s journey through your organization and/or department and use this process to identify what you can do to maximize the customer experience
- Explore your role as an internal service partner, identify who your internal partners are and implement a process for building and maintaining effective internal service partnerships
- Be able to use pro-active service recovery strategies for handling customer service problems and complaints
- Explore the importance of making improvements to your systems, processes and procedures which are aligned with what customers value, and learn what you can do to enhance your continuous improvement efforts
- Develop a Personal Action Plan for how you will implement what you learn in this course
To find out more about this outstanding training program and to enroll click here.